What is the function of an Uninterruptible Power Supply?
An Uninterruptible Power Supply is an electrical device that stores and redistributes energy:
- it provides battery backup when the mains power supply fails, thus ensuring continuity of service
- it stabilizes the electrical voltage and eliminates electrical interference, thus ensuring power quality
Legrand Uninterruptible Power Supply Offer Answers to Specific Needs
- Ideal for modems, WiFi routers, video game consoles, Voice over Internet Protocol calls, etc.
- Keor DC is a very compact and easy to install range that provides 30 minutes of autonomy.
- Ideal for modems/ routers/ switches and Voice Data Image applications.
- Keor PDU is specifically designed for installation in 19 inch panels and racks.
Keor SP/ Keor SPX
- Ideal for cash registers, Closed Circuit Television, cameras, desktop personal computer, etc.
- Keor SP and Keor SPX offer the best performance with solutions from 600 up to 2,000 Voltampere.
- With Keor SP, you can connect the Uninterruptible Power Supply to a Personal Computer via the Universal Serial Bus port in order to monitor its operations.
Choosing the Uninterruptible Power Supply Best Suited to Your Needs
Two steps are to be followed:
- calculate the power required for the installation
- choose the right technology for the installation